Using Novi's custom reporting module, you can create reports showing members with user accounts.
Creating the report
- Navigate to "Custom Reports" in the admin section of Novi
- Click on "Add Membership Report"
- To find member records that have user accounts associated with them, you'll need to create a condition. Since all user accounts have a "registration date," then you can set "User Info > Last Login" to "is not null." For non-techies, this means that the user logged in at some point.
- Now that you have conditions set, you need to tell Novi what columns you'd like to display. You'll have access to over 300 fields for the member records that match your query. I'd start with the basics like "General Info > Name."
- If you'd like your report to center on user info, then consider adding any of the following user info fields: Email, Email Confirmed, Last Login, Registration Date, and User Name.
- Trade associations may want to group user accounts by the parent's name to see all of the user accounts for particular companies. To do that, add "Parent Info > Name" to the "Columns to Display." Then add it to "Columns to Group By"
- To see registrations over time, download the report results to Excel. Then use Excel's graph functionality to visualize your registrations or even last login dates.
- Any other suggestions you'd like to share? Please let us know & we'll add them.