Choose how your group benefits will flow based on the entity's relationship with the primary group member.
The three Group Beneficiaries options you'll have when creating a group are:
- Group members only (default)
- Group members & family members inheriting membership benefits
- Group members & custom family members
Here's an example setup of what the group settings would look like if you wanted to set up a group that extends group benefits to anyone that is receiving membership benefits from a member who would be a member of the group based on the group conditions.
- Membership Status = Current
- Group members & family members inheriting member benefits selected (includes all current members and all the family members that are inheriting benefits from those current members)