- Go to your Novi admin and use the left toolbar to navigate to Static Content > Novi Files
- When the Novi Files modal opens, click the Upload button (see screenshot below)
- Select the file(s) to be uploaded
>> To select multiple files at once (on a MAC): use Shift-click for contiguous files, Command (⌘)-click for nonadjacent files, or Command (⌘)-A to select all files
>> To select multiple files at once (on a PC): use Shift-click for contiguous files, Ctrl-click for nonadjacent files, or Ctrl-A to select all files
- Click the Open button to upload the selected files
- After all files have been uploaded, click the Close button to exit the Novi Files modal
Upload a PDF - Learn how to upload and link a new or existing PDF to a CMS page on your website.
Event Agendas - Learn how to create or upload an agenda for an event.