In this sprint, we worked on 16 projects. Here are the highlights:
- The Order Detail screen has a whole new look!
Ecommerce Updates: Easily View & Update Order Details & Fulfillment Status
If you utilize Ecommerce Products, this update is for you! We've updated the look and feel of the Order Detail screen. The next time you view an order on the backend of Novi, you'll be taken to a page with information about that specific order, instead of a pop-up modal.
At the top right of the order detail screen you'll now see:
- Unpaid Balance (in the screenshot below, the status badge is showing $25.00 unpaid)
- Order Status (in the screenshot below, this is showing as Open Since 11/20/2019. This will change if fulfilled or canceled.)
- Link to the audit log for this order
- New Order button (create a new order without navigating back to the main Orders list)
The Details tab is where you can:
- View and edit the Purchaser's name, email, and phone number
- There's also a summary of the product purchased and a button to view the transaction
Notice as well that the orders sidebar on the left hand side now also includes filters! Utilize these to quickly find orders by their status, order number, or the purchaser - no need to navigate back to the main orders page!
The Fulfillment tab is where you can:
- View and update the order status
- Enter a tracking number
- Edit the "Deliver To" name, phone, and email
- View and edit the shipping address
Learn more about product orders: