- Prevent webinar sharing with private links
- Your Member Compass has gotten a revamp! A fresh, new look combined with updates make this feature more powerful and member-friendly than ever. Go take a peek for yourself and stay tuned for additional features being added here very soon!
- Dues transactions can now display membership dates to avoid confusion
- "Last Login" has been added as a group condition to help track engagement
- New Learning Opportunity! - New Staff 101 will be held quarterly for any new team members that join your association.
Roundtables & Training
- Next Roundtable: Member Surveys - May 6
- New Staff 101: May 18th
- Upcoming Roundtable: Using your Website as a Marketing Tool - June 3
Private Online Event/Webinar Links
Important info, tips, and recommendations:
Add Membership Dates to Dues Transactions
You can now include the Membership Period Start Date and the New Expiration Date on dues-related transactions (invoices and sales receipts), so your member knows which membership period the dues payment will cover. To accomplish this, we’ve added merge fields to the “Message Displayed on Invoice” field, which can be found on the Settings tab of each Member Type. When you’re writing your invoice message, remember that this will show for new sign-ups and renewals.
Backend Setup on Member Type:
New Group Condition – Last Login
You now have the ability to create a group based on the Last Login – Days Ago condition. This is a great way to limit the group members to people who have recently engaged by logging in to your website. One thing to keep in mind when using this condition is that a user can be logged in for days or even several weeks at a time, so we recommend entering a value of 30 or higher.
- We made the new signup process a bit clearer by asking for the user's name and information prior to the company's. This will help prevent new signups from accidentally entering their name in the company name field.
- Product images can now be cropped using the image re-sizing tool.
Love Novi? Mind helping us out with a quick review?
Upcoming Novi AMS Roundtables
Novi Roundtables are opportunities for Novi customers to be able to virtually gather and discuss a specific topic relating to association work.
This is a discussion amongst attendees, not a webinar! A Novi team member will be in attendance to moderate each discussion. To sign up, click the link below for a topic that you're interested in!
We want to hear from you! What topics would you like us to cover in these sessions in the future?
- May 6: Member Surveys - If you regularly use survey platforms, what works and what doesn't for your organization?
- June 3: Using your Website as a Marketing Tool - We'll share tips on updating your frontend content. What types of content are you utilizing on your website?