- Saved Credit Cards are here! Anyone with a user account can now save credit cards via the member compass, meaning faster checkouts & more transparent subscription renewals.
- Secure Files: Lock down files to certain users, and pull a list of who has downloaded the file.
Saved Payment Methods (Credit Cards) via the Member Compass
Watch this short video to see an overview of our latest exciting update on saved credit cards.
- "Payment Methods" is now a section in the Member Compass that allows users to save & manage their credit cards
- During checkout for events, products, membership, etc. users can select from their saved cards or add a new saved card
- Subscription renewals are now based on the default card on the user's account
Secure Files - Restrict Access & Track Downloads
Lock down visibility of files to specific users and keep track of which users are viewing each file.
Does your association have files that:
- should only be accessible to logged-in users?
- should only accessible to a specific Group(s)?
- need to be restricted/private and each download needs to be tracked (who and when)?
- is accessible to the general public AND you want to track downloads?**
If so, you should definitely check out the new Secure Files section in Novi!
- This new feature does not replace Novi Files, which will continue to be the file manager for your public files.
- **If users choose not to login, they will show as anonymous but will count towards the number of times that file was downloaded.
Love Novi? Give us a quick review!
Upcoming Novi AMS Roundtables
Novi Roundtables are monthly opportunities for Novi customers to virtually gather and discuss a specific topic relating to association work.
This is a discussion amongst attendees, not a webinar! A Novi team member will be in attendance to moderate each discussion. To sign up, click the link below for a topic that you're interested in!
- 7/1/20: Awards Programs Management - Join us to share your practices and hear how other Novi clients plan and manage their awards programs.