In order to ensure a seamless experience for association members, Novi AMS and QuickBooks share the same transaction templates. Once updated in QuickBooks, these sales forms will automatically sync over to Novi AMS.
Watch the video below to see the options available for customization of your transaction templates (invoices and sales receipts), and how to edit the custom form styles within QuickBooks.
There are a lot of different ways you can design your form(s), if you want to add some personality and/or branding. Just to name a few...
- Form Style - choose the overall look and layout
- Add Logo
- Change Colors, Fonts, and Margins
- Include Account Summary
- Header & Footer Text - e.g. include a friendly message to your members in the footer
- Add Details - e.g. quantity purchased
For more details on how to create an invoice, check out Intuit's Step by Step Instructions.
Items of Note:
- You can create one custom form style each for Invoices and Sales Receipts. Novi does not use Estimates.
- Make sure you set the custom Invoice and/or Sales Receipt form styles as the default form type (by clicking the drop-down arrow in the Action column on the right). Novi will only use the default form.