Associations can use Novi AMS to track attendance for events and education classes. They can also track committee and board meeting attendance using a similar workflow.
- Create an event. Events cannot be recurring since the idea is to track attendance for a single event.
- Create at least one ticket. Tickets can be free, paid, or donations - It doesn't matter. Tickets must have an attendee custom field attached.
- Add CEUs if applicable. CEUs are setup on the ticket level. Anyone who is registered under a that particular ticket and marked as attended will receive CEU credit.
- Attendees must register. This can be done by and admin on the back end or by the member on the front end website. We recommend that you lock your tickets down to members only. If the fields aren't locked down, a member could very well register as a guest using a slightly different name and his or her attendance record could get lost in the shuffle.
- During registration or just after the event, you should mark attendance for each attendee.
Mark Attended: One Record at a Time
Mark Attended: Batch Action
Step 1 - Select Records
Step 2 - Mark Attended
Change "Attended" back to "Did Not Attend"
Did you accidentally mark someone as attended who did not attend? No worries! Simply click on the green check mark to denote that record as "Did not attend." This will not cancel their registration.