Wondering how to change the subject and body content that accompany invoices sent from Novi? When sending an invoice from Novi there are two different types of email templates:
- Novi's Smart Renewal Notices emails - If you're sending invoices related to membership renewals, check out this article for steps to edit the message(s).
- QuickBooks Invoice email - If you're sending an invoice for an event registration, a product purchase, or dues for a new member, then follow the steps below to update the QuickBooks Invoice email.
Edit the QuickBooks Invoice Email
In QuickBooks, follow these steps to edit the message settings and verbiage:
- Click on the big gear settings icon in the upper right corner
- Select "Account and Settings"
- Select the Sales tab on the left toolbar
- In the Messages section, click on "Default email message sent with sales forms"
Edit the Default Email Message Sent with Sales Forms:
- You can also edit the verbiage for reminder emails. This is located directly under the Messages section (from above).
Edit the Default Email Message Sent with Reminders:
Please note that previously sent invoices will retain the default message that it was originally sent with.