Membership Dues are a major source of revenue for associations. But you already knew that!
So what goes into making sure renewal time is as effective as possible as retaining your current member database? Watch the below roundtable to learn:
- How early & how often to communicate about renewals
- How long to keep lapsed members
- Marketing techniques used for current and lapsed members
In addition, Ben Martin, Novi Evangelist, reviewed membership marketing and renewal statistics for associations in MGI's 2019 Membership Marketing Benchmarking Report. Download the free report at their website: Marketing General Incorporated
A Few Takeaways:
- The majority of our customers start communicating about 90 days prior to renewal time.
- Even if a member is lapsed continue to communicate in ways they want to be engaged with.
- There is a higher retention rate for calendar year renewals (vs. anniversary). And it's easier to manage too! Thinking about making the switch?