If you need to purchase a product, whether it be a sponsorship, physical item or a subscription, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Orders tab.
2. Click the Add Order button in the top-right.
3. Enter the Purchaser:
- Start typing the name of the purchaser and select the record from the drop-down.
- If the purchaser is a non-member who does not have a record in Novi, click the link to +Add Individual Record or +Add Company Record.
4. In the modal that appears, select the Product and fill out the pertinent details. This will include custom fields, if applicable.
- Payment Information - if Invoice is selected, note that the Bill To field will create the invoice on the record of the Company or Person entered. See also Purchaser vs Billable Party.
The above is assuming that the product you are trying to purchase is already in the system. Learn more about creating new products in Novi or importing existing products from QuickBooks.