If you need to disable invoicing for certain products, whether it be for donations or paid products, follow the steps below to get this set-up. This setting only applies to frontend purchases - admins can still invoice members from the backend.
To disable invoicing on a certain product:
- Click on the Products tab in the Ecommerce section.
- Next, click on the Product you would like to edit. This will open a new page with the product details.
- Click on the Details tab of the product.
- Scroll down to the Settings section.
- Check the Disable Invoicing box.
- Click the Save button.
Once this box is checked, if a user tries to checkout using an invoice, they will see this message:
Items of Note
- If there are multiple products in their cart - some that allow invoicing and some that do not - they will see the same message. Please note that the message will specify the products that have the limitation and will give users a call to action to purchase separately if they want to be invoiced for the other items.
- As an admin, you can invoice the user on the backend if needed.