We empower you to enter these snippets of code into your website yourself through Association Settings.
- Navigate to Association Settings on your website by clicking on your name in the top right corner of the admin section. In the dropdown, select Association Settings.
- Navigate to the Analytics/Scripts tab in the Association Settings modal.
Google Analytics Tracking ID for Frontend Website
This section houses your Google Analytics Tracking ID (also called a UA number). This is typically setup during onboarding, and is either linked to your existing Google Analytics account or a new account that Novi has setup for you. This ID should not change unless you have a new Google Analytics you'd like to track to, but note that analytics from the previous account would not transfer over to a new one.
If you need access to a Google Analytics account that we set up for you during onboarding, please reach out to us via Intercom. Note that if we did not set up your original account and do not have access to it, we cannot provide access to you.
Head tag script or markup
This section allows you to enter a snippet of code into the "head tags" of your website. You'll want to copy and paste the code provided by the third-party into this section.
Body script or markup
This section allows you to enter a snippet of code into the "body" section of your website. You'll want to copy and paste the code provided by the third-party into this section.
Items of Note
- Since these are third-party platform codes, we recommend that you reach out to their support team for issues with the code itself. We are unable to troubleshoot code placed into these sections.
- Please note that code place in the head tag or body script sections above apply to the website as a whole, not individual pages, unless the third-party is able to specify that in their settings that is applied in the code itself.
- Don't forget that you have the Tools > Source Code section in the content editor of pages that you've added to the site. This allows you to add code into the body of a particular page.