When You Should Use This:
- Someone requests a copy of the confirmation email
- You've updated the event details
- You've updated the ticket confirmation details
- You've changed the attendee on a registration
- You want to send a reminder email at a specific time without using MailChimp or Constant Contact
At the time an event registration is submitted, a full confirmation email is sent to the Purchaser and Attendee(s). If you need to send another event confirmation email, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the event on the backend, and go to the Attendees tab.
- Select Attendees
>> If you only need to resend the details to specific attendees - Select the attendees by checking the boxes in the far left column.
>> If you need to send the email to ALL attendees - Select the very first checkbox in the top-left corner to select all.
- After choosing which registrations will be included in the email, click the Batch Actions drop-down.
- Select Send Confirmation Email.
The confirmation email will be sent to the selected Attendee(s).
- In the pop-up modal, click Send & Close.
- The confirmation email will include all attendees names who were included in the original registration.
- If any attendee information has been updated since their original registration, that information will be reflected in the confirmation email.
- Cancelled attendees will not be included in the confirmation email.
- This confirmation email is standard/universal, based on the event details and registration information, and cannot be edited.
- The confirmation email will always reflect the most up to date info on the event - such as location, time, etc. at the time of re-sending the confirmation.