Keeping your members informed and your website content fresh is a key component to member engagement. So, we made it really easy to add new content to the Blog/News section of your website.
Add an Article
- Title the Article (required*)
- Select an Author
- Select a Category
- Select a "Published On" Date (required*)
- Choose a Background Image
Add the Article Details
If you've previously crafted your article in a word doc or similar, you can copy & paste the details in the HTML box. A couple notes:
- Be sure to paste as plain text or remove the formatting.
- We recommend styling the text and images from the front-end. Once you've completed setting up the article, click "view frontend" to easily access the article even if it's not active yet.
Finish with SEO (optional)
The SEO information section will automatically populate from the page title that you enter. You do have the option to edit or add to the SEO information on any article.
Click "Save & Close" OR "Save & View" which will take you directly to the article to proof and edit the text to your liking!
Restrict Visibility of the Article
If you want to restrict who can view a blog article, assign the article to a Blog Category that is locked down to a Novi Group.
Blog Category Setting:
Blog Article Setting:
If someone who does not have access (in other words, they do not meet the Group's conditions) tries to view a restricted blog article/category, they will be directed to the standard "restricted" message: