What is the Daily Digest?
The Daily Digest is an email notification that's automatically generated and sent to the main email contact we have for your organization.
If you're not sure which email address is receiving the Daily Digest, it's the same email that is setup to be the "from" email for all of your transactional emails. If you need to change the recipient email, please contact us with the new information and we'll get that updated for you!
When is the Daily Digest sent?
Since the Daily Digest email only includes applicable information, it's not actually sent every day. On the days it is sent, the email goes out at 8:30AM EST.
What information is in the Daily Digest?
When applicable, the following information will be included in the Daily Digest email:
- Dues Rules changed since last email
> More info on Dues Rules
- Dues Rules in draft status
> More info on Draft Dues Rules
- Memberships renewed since last email
> More info on Membership Auto-Renewal
- Subscriptions renewed since last email
> More info on Subscription Renewals
- Customers deleted in QuickBooks since last email
> More info on Deleted Customers
- Members expiring in a week
> More info on Expiration Dates
- Members expired yesterday
- Custom transaction numbers turned on in QuickBooks
> More about Custom Transaction Numbers in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Connection Failure
> More info on Connecting Novi & QuickBooks
- Products Missing an Active QuickBooks Item
> More info
- Recent Signups
- The "Recent Signups" section of the Daily Digest email will not include signups that were completed by an admin on the backend.
- It will include new dues-paying members, inheriting members (even if their parent company is pending approval), and individuals who created a user account (this could include expired members, prospects, and even non-members if your settings allow it).
- More info on the Recent Signups list (in the admin section of Novi)