Your Association Settings are where you manage your organization's contact information, some brand elements, enable or disable select features, and where you set the defaults for your members' experience and interaction with your website.
To access Association Settings, from the backend, click the Gear Icon at the top. In the drop-down menu, under Settings, click Association Settings.
A new window will pop-up with a navigation menu of settings for your organization.
- Select to enable and update the information for an Emergency Alert banner, and/or a One Time Alert pop-up message on your website.
- Update your organization's logo, name or abbreviation, contact information, and time zone.
- Add or update the social media links listed in the footer and on the Contact Us page on your website.
- Update the name, tagline and default background image of your Blog pages.
- The URL prefix may also be updated, but a note of caution as changes could result in broken site navigation, bookmarked or saved links. If your organization is needing to update the URL, consider using 301 redirects to avoid navigation errors. *Note: Similarly, updates to the URL prefix for Membership, Events or Ecommerce should be done with caution.
- Change the default background image for your website membership pages. This image will display throughout the member directory pages.
- The URL prefix may be updated from this section. Note: Changes here will update the URL for your organization's Member Directory and could result in navigation errors for site visitors.
- Customize your Member List Stage by adding a custom field to be summed and displayed among member type summary information. Only numerical fields, like unit count, number of employees, etc., will be available here.
- Includes settings for the Member Directory and Member Compass (see below).
- Add or update the label for Special Offers
- Select display settings and enable Map View for the Directory
- Enable and manage Featured Listings
- Enable or disable the scope of member management access for staff updates.
- Enable the ability for renewal from the member compass, with or without the ability to update member type.
- Update the title and default background image of your Events pages.
- The URL prefix can be updated in this section. Note: Changes here will update the URL for your organization's Events page and could result in navigation errors for site visitors.
- Enable the feature to display event attendees (publicly or to members only).
- Add an Invoice Convenience Fee for event ticket purchases.
- Choose to display (or not) your event Cancellation Policy. To review or update the verbiage on your organization's cancellation policy page, go to:
- Update the title, tagline and default background image of your Product pages.
- The URL prefix may be updated from here. Note: Changes here will update the URL for your organization's Ecommerce store and could result in navigation errors for site visitors.
- Include or change the email address to receive new order notifications from your website.
- Add or update Shipping Info for products.
- Add an Invoice Convenience Fee for product purchases.
- Update the Logo Target Link for clicks on your organization logo. The default is your organization's homepage. *Note: This will update throughout your website. A click on your logo from any page it is displayed on will follow this target link.
- Change your Favicon and Apple Touch Icon images.
- Upload new background images for your Contact Us page, Home Page Sponsors section, and Default Top Featured image for static website pages.
- Manage Invoicing Privileges for transactions made by website visitors (including member sign-ups, product purchases, and event ticket purchases).
- Enable or update settings to prohibit invoicing for those with overdue balances.
- Set credit card purchase limits.
- Manage your organization's Quickbooks Online connection.
- Manage your MailChimp or Constant Contact email integration.
- Add or manage your organization's Mobilize integration.